Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gingerbread Man, Gingerbread Man!

On Christmas Eve we decorated gingerbread men, and yes, Alex bit the feet off his right away.


I didn't bake the cookies, but bought a kit. It had eight cookies, so we all made one. Jeff and I left ours out for Santa. They weren't bad for cookies that came wrapped in bubble wrap.


Since there are six of us, there were two cookies left over. I put them back in the box and a few days later they were gone. No one would 'fess up that they took the cookies, and I forgot about it.


Then on Thursday Isaac and Sam told me they "ate gingerbread mans." The little buggers had hidden the cookies under their beds weeks before and when they found them again, they ate them.


Good thing those little rascals are so cute!

© Trippin' Mama 2012

No comments: