Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Miles of Thanks

There have been so many people who have been a HUGE help to us during my pregnancy and now with the boys. I could say "thank you" for years to come and never begin to express how grateful we are to everyone for their help.

I'd like to thank the Academy, and my parents, and the best director ever... wait, this isn't my Oscar speech!

This is my thanks to Beth and Kim who have been coming every couple of weeks for a few hours to let me get out of the house and do whatever. Today they came bearing diapers and a crockpot full of supper. And they came in just a lovin' my boys almost as much as I do.

It doesn't get any better than that.

I ran some errands, got a much-needed adjustment from the chiropractor, and then went grocery shopping. It was a pleasure to pick out my own produce during daylight hours instead of at 10 p.m. when all my little ones are in bed.

All moms deserve this kind of a break once in a while, but few are lucky enough to get it. I'm fortunate to have such wonderful people in my life, and "thank you" seems inadequate, but it's all I've got.

So thanks, Beth and Kim. You guys rock!

No comments: