Thursday, September 19, 2013

No Secrets

A couple weeks ago we picked the boys up from the nursery after church, and one of the ladies staffing the nursery couldn't quit laughing. 

She told us that Alex talked to them the entire hour. (He loves to talk. Ahem. That apple may not have fallen far from the tree.)

We already know that with Alex around we have no secrets.

Apparently he told them about all kinds of things, including how he was getting really big.

As she recounted, Alex said: "I'm getting so big! Even my butt is getting big! I got new underwear. They are size 6 and they aren't even too big for me!"

All of which is true, even if the world -- or at least the church nursery -- didn't need to know.

I can see we're going to have to work on developing a filter.    

© Trippin' Mama 2013

No comments: