Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Favorites

Christmas with a five-year-old and three three-year-olds was LOUD!
It was magical and fun and crazy, but mostly, loud.

Really, really loud.

All day.

With no nap. (Unless you count the one I took when I laid down on the living room floor for a minute and fell asleep. Santa's elves need their rest the day after Christmas, you know.)

These are the kids' favorite things about Christmas 2011:



I hope your day was as wonderful as ours!
© Trippin' Mama 2011

2 comments:

The Posh Nosh said...

So cute, but dare I ask what is "the wiggler" you children speak of?

Christy AKA Trippin' Mama said...

Abby, it's the Wiggle Car. It uses no batteries. They sit on it and power it by wiggling the handle back and forth. Two kids can even ride at once, which is nice. It has been a MAJOR hit.

In fact, I might have to spring for a second one come summer. I got a deal on Ebay.