Friday, July 13, 2012

SNAKE!

We had a great camping trip with Grandma and Grandpa D. and Uncle Jacob last weekend. Well, except for the first day when it was 104 degrees. No joke. It's like we were camping in Satan's armpit.

Anyway, one of the things we did was visit a great zoo in the area. The grandparents bought each of the kiddos something from the zoo store on the way out.

Isaac picked a 3 1/2 foot stuffed snake. It's as big as he is!


He's been dragging "Snakey Snake" around for a few days now, and he's taking him to bed at night.

Well, early yesterday morning Isaac came to our bed looking for some "extra mommy snuggles." He climbed in, and unbeknowst to me, he brought his snake.

When I rolled over and opened my eyes a good hour later I came face to face with that blasted snake. It scared me so badly I nearly wet the bed!

Kids in my bed is one thing. Snakes? No way!



© Trippin' Mama 2012

No comments: