Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday AND Happy Birthday!


We've just celebrated FOUR birthdays around here.

On Saturday Sam, Isaac and Alex turned three. On Sunday their Daddy celebrated a birthday, too.

 Isaac, Sam, Alex and Daddy ~ Birthday weekend 2011

I remember the day the boys were born. I turned to Jeff and said, "Happy birthday. I'm not giving you anything else this year." Because really, birth of three sons is enough of a gift, don't you think? How can I ever top that?

Fortunately, we had celebrated Jeff's birthday a week early, because none of us really believed I'd still be carrying babies into 36 weeks.

And now those babies are three. Someone asked me if I could believe the triplets were turning three. I can believe they are three. I just can't believe I've survived the past three years plus the pregnancy!

We had a beautiful weekend and did lots of fun things, and I've got lots of photos to share once the sugar high ends and I get a chance to do some editing!

© Trippin' Mama 2011

No comments: