Friday, October 8, 2010

Sorry, The Kitchen Is Temporarily Closed


Sorry for the lack of a recipe post today friends. I know you'll all understand that with THREE birthday boys in the house today (and one tomorrow, too!) I'm too busy keeping up to get to the blog.

Today I took the four kiddos to the Children's Museum and we had a little birthday dinner with friends. We Skyped Grandma and Grandpa D. for gift opening, sugared the boys up, and then listened to them party for more than an hour after we put them to bed in their room.

I am tuckered. The museum trip alone was enough to do me in for the day...or the week. Throw in boys fighting over new toys (all of which make noise, by the way) and whew! The boys got police cars, ambulances and musical instruments. Our play room sounded like a twelve-car pileup involving a marching band.

I suppose could post the recipe for the boys' birthday dinner, but I don't think any of you really need instructions for making frozen peas and Kraft macaroni and cheese!

I promise I'll make it up to you once I've recovered.

Christy

© Trippin' Mama 2010

No comments: