Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Get In Line


You, dear readers, need something from me. A good laugh. A witty post. A little sentimentality perhaps? Heck, even a decent recipe would do, right?

Well, get in line.

I have mouths to feed, volunteer work to finish, paying work to start, sleep to grab, laundry piled up. Ehhh, forget that last one. You definitely come ahead of the laundry.

So standing in for me tonight is...me.

Want a good laugh? Check out my posts on Tupperware (one of my fave videos) and Gucci (still makes me laugh every time). Or Jeff's post on Boogeroni and Sneeze.

Witty, you say? Check out Martha Stewart's take on potty training.

If sentimental is what you are after, check out the early-morning post I wrote on the day that, unbeknowst to me, turned out to be the boys' birthday. Or watch our in-hospital baptism in a video slide show. Or gain a little perspective on how these days pass in the blink of an eye.

As for recipes, feel free to browse My Kitchen anytime.

We'll return to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow...I hope!

© Trippin' Mama 2011

No comments: