Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Holy Cow Day and Post #1,000!

Today marks the 4th anniversary of the day we got the news that we were expecting triplets AND this is post number 1,000 on this blog!

To celebrate, here's a little glimpse at life then and now.


Oh sure, life is a little noisier and I've swapped out the ice cream for wine, but overall not much has changed. 

We continue to be overwhelmed by all of our blessings!

Thanks for being part of our journey from the initial panic to today's insanity and for reading my little piece of the blogosphere. I wonder what the next 1,000 posts will bring?

Christy

© Trippin' Mama 2012

4 comments:

AJ said...

Happy 1000!! I enjoy reading your posts and watching your children grow!

Scott said...

Congratulations!
A thousand postings and no more than a few hundred that will come up in future therapy sessions...
Thanks for providing a fabulous glimpse of what life with a three headed monster and miniature ring master is like.

Anonymous said...

Loved loved loved it!!!! Have followed you for a long time we have one the same age as your Amelia and triplets the same age as you and boy can I relate except my husband and I have a beer instead. Congratulations on your 1000 posts you've done a remarkable job and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog as our kids are 3 months older than yours so I have a chuckle as your crew go through what our crew have just been through, except we have a 6yr old boy and GGB 3.5yr triplets, I love like me you've kept real xoxoxo :-) Kim

Nola said...

Congrats and a special toast for you!