Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Head Over Hooves

Amelia spent all last week at Horse Camp. She's wanted to ride "forever," and she loved it. Well, she told me she cried a couple times when she didn't get the horse she wanted to ride. But still she loved "the whole, whole thing," including scooping poop and cleaning stalls.


You go, girl! 

I watched her lead her horse out of the stall and then climb into the saddle. It was one of those moments when you ponder how your child can be so little and so big all at the same time.

Amelia had no complaints at all about the week. I had just two. First, I could have done without the craft that led to her bringing home two metal horseshoes covered in glitter, and second, I can see the dollars going out of my pocket on this one!

I have lots of great pictures I'll try to post tomorrow for Wordful Wednesday.


© Trippin' Mama 2012

3 comments:

Aunt Mary said...

AWESOME!! Amelia looks so pleased in that picture!

Molly said...

That reminds me that I actually wanted to snag a horseshoe or two to paint for decoration...definitely pink, but the glitter is a good idea too!

Aunt Sheryl said...

girl after my own heart. I know exactly how she feels!!