Monday, August 5, 2013

Long Time, No See

Whew! What a long hiatus! I'm still trying to figure out how to manage this whole kids + job + home + marriage +... well, seems there's rarely room for another plus!

But today a co-worker of mine found out she's expecting twins, and I started remembering all of the early days. (Through a very hazy fog...) And I'm so glad I wrote so much of it down.  And then I realized that I still have so many things I want to write down, so it's time to try to dive back in here.

I have some notes of stories to capture, so we'll be wandering down Memory Lane a bit here before we get back to the business of keeping up.

Stay tuned for pics from the first day of second grade, vacation, bike riding without training wheels (all four at once!) and the general mayhem that makes up our days around here.

See you soon!

Christy
© Trippin' Mama 2012

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! She's baaaack!
Andrea