Monday, August 22, 2011

When You've Got to Go...


One of the great things about being a multiple is that it can give you a little anonymity. You know, for those times when you do something that's funny now but will be embarrassing when you're 14, and your mom blogs about it.

The other day one of the boys went into the bathroom. I followed to see if he needed any help.

"Go 'way. I'm gonna go super dangerous."

Um. Excuse me? You're two and you're going to "go super dangerous"?

Where the heck did you get the idea that anything you do in the potty room could even be super dangerous?

Not that I'm not grateful for your willingness to do your business, super dangerous or not, on the potty. On the contrary. I am very, very grateful that anything you deem super dangerous happen on the potty and not in your undies where I will have to clean it up.

The boy was insistent, so I left and mostly closed the door.

At least he didn't ask for the newspaper.

© Trippin' Mama 2011

1 comment:

aunt susie said...

That's hilarious!!!