Monday, April 30, 2012

It Was So Quiet

Today was my first full day of work, and it was so quiet! On Friday when I left the office after a couple hours they told me to rest up. I laughed and said that being there was resting up. And in many ways it was!

I know it will get much, much busier. But for most of today it was so quiet that my ears were ringing with the silence.

I missed my little people, to be sure, but on the other hand I got to eat a hot meal at lunchtime and not once did I have to leap up from the toilet to investigate a suspicious crash from the other room.

*****

In other news, I really want to get the boys' ballet videos up, but I'm having a heck of a time editing them into one clip. I may just have to give up and put all three up instead. So just hold on a little longer. It's coming soon, I promise!

© Trippin' Mama 2012

No comments: