Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Couple of Turkeys

I'm finally coming out of my tryptophan-induced coma to post. And this post is still Thanksgiving related.
Thursday as I was making the gravy and getting a few other things ready for our feast, I looked up to find trouble a'brewin' in the family room.
The boys had somehow gotten ahold of a brand-new, FULL container of baby powder and pried the top off.

Yikes!

The two culprits were rolling in the baby powder, having a great time. The third party was rocketing across the floor to get in on the action until I intercepted him.

Sam, Alex and Isaac: JAILED!

The boys thought it was good fun!

Isaac: "But, Mom!"

Alex: "Let's do it again!"

Jeff vacuumed both the carpet and the boys. They found the getting clean less fun than the getting dirty. I blame this distraction for the fact that Amelia and I forgot to put the sugar in the pumpkin pie.

On the plus side, the carpet sure smells nice now.

No comments: