Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is This Thing On?

I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts. We're still fighting our way through some technical problems with one of our laptops, and this one is agonizingly slow, so posting has been hampered. I don't think I've ever posted this few times in a week -- even the week the boys were born!

We're making the final push to correct our technical problems over the weekend with a complete backup and restore, so by Monday everything should be working again, including me.

Stay tuned, I've got news about big boy shoes, some Amelia-isms, pics from the first ballet class, and a new recipe to share.

Later,

Christy

1 comment:

Feris said...

I started ballet when I was 4 and I went for 14 years and loved it :)

If someday I have girls they are deifnitely going... your prima ballerina is beautiful

http://forever-young-feris.blogspot.com/