Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Keeping Those New Year's Resolutions

Did you notice the new photo in my header? One of my New Year's goals was to give you a new picture to look at, and there it is.

But can I just say, whew!

I hope that gets easier with practice. Perhaps if I'd do it more often I wouldn't have to reteach myself every time...

The photo is from the boys' first birthday photo session. We were lucky enough to get a nice fall day to play in the park with our super photographers. It's hard to believe that was almost four months ago!

I showcased a bunch of our photos from that day in my New Year's Eve post, and here are a few more of my faves just for fun.


















I'd write more, but blogging time is limited and design time (and I use that term very loosely) cuts into my time to write. But there's always tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new header!