Thursday, September 16, 2010

Zzzzz...


I would blog, but I'm worn out.

We've spent every evening for more than a week getting everything ready for the upcoming kids' clothing and equipment sale. We are done. Yay!

It's all packed up and ready to be dropped off tomorrow. Here's hoping we don't have to bring much of it home.

So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to follow this guy's lead:

Can you see the Sleeping Giant? The slope on the left is his chest, and the large peak is his nose. He rests eternally in the mountains near Helena, MT.

I envy him.

Night all!

© Trippin' Mama 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Caitlin was about 5 years old we were in Helena and she said she thought that the sleeping giant must have "rock hard boogers". Pretty funny for a 5 year old!
Aunt Teresa

Mary said...

Great Photo!