10. Let me know when you're teaching your next parenting class and I'll be there.
9. Are you real, or are you just another voice in my head?
8. You think this is a temper tantrum? I'll show you a temper tantrum!
7. That advice and $3.75 will buy me a latte at Starbucks. And I could really use the caffeine.
6. Really? Why couldn't you just be like everyone else and pretend this meltdown isn't happening?
5. I know you think that you are doing me a favor by sharing your thoughts. Believe me when I tell you that I am doing you a favor by not sharing my mine.
4. When you've successfully raised your triplets, you get back to me.
3. (Sing-song, with fingers in my ears) I'm not lis-ten-ing!
1. Thank you for that unsolicited advice. I'll consider it later while I have a glass of wine and let my children run naked in the yard.