Sunday, May 3, 2009

Momnesia

Today Amelia and I played "hair fissing." (That's "fixing" for those of you not familiar with Ameliaese.) She was Brooke (that's the name of the lady who cuts our hair), and even remembered to pretend to put the cape on me and made me take my glasses off, just like at the salon.

We had a great time.

And then I walked around like this for about three hours before I realized it.


This surely is the very definition of momnesia.

Editor's note: For more on "momnesia" check out my guest post at Little Bites of Heaven.

4 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

LOL FUN!!!

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

FUNNY! I have momnesia all the time! I once left the house in my slippers! YIKES! Happy Monday!

Jen said...

Aw but you look so cute.

Kacey said...

Too funny. I have momnesia all of the time. I enjoyed your post over at Little Bites. ;D