Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One Year Blogiversary

One year ago today I started this blog with a pretty low-key post.
I started it in large part because so many people wanted updates on the triplet pregnancy. And, I wanted to capture everything that was going on in our lives because I knew this would probably be the only baby book the boys ever have.

At the time, I had no idea how much I would enjoy writing here, first for myself and my family and friends, and now for fellow moms, moms of multiples and random visitors from across the globe. I had no idea how many new friends I would make, and how many fellow triplet moms I would connect with.

A lot certainly has changed in a year!

THEN:

Who knew it would be three boys?

Fifteen weeks pregnant ~ May 15, 2008


Amelia ~ May 2008


Amelia ~ May 2008 ~ SOOOO big! (But really, still small.)

And NOW:

Amelia ~ May 2009


Sam, Alex, and Isaac ~ May 2009

This blog has enriched my life...our lives. Thank you for being part of the journey so far. I hope you'll keep enjoying the ride!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Blogiversary! I just stopped over after reading your hilarious post on Rachel's blog. My Charlotte, who will be three on May 21, seems like she could be best friends with your Amelia (playing hairdresser, blowing bubbles). Anyway, great blog! And I thought I had it tough with three under three!