Friday, September 11, 2009

Busy, Busy

Sorry things have been a little quiet on the blog this week. We've been busy getting ready for an early celebration of the boys' FIRST BIRTHDAY!

Can you believe it? Sam, Isaac and Alex turned 11 months old on the 8th. And we are celebrating with friends and neighbors and volunteers this weekend.

The time has flown by, and it's impossible to believe that this time last year we were celebrating making the milestone of 32 weeks and I was carrying 12 pounds of baby.

I can't even wrap my head around what my body did during my triplet pregnancy. It's just surreal to me, even though I went through it -- ALL the way through it.

Who can believe we've gone from this:

Isaac, Alex and Sam ~ 3 days old, October 10, 2008

To this?

Isaac, Alex and Sam enjoy story time with Amelia. September, 2009

The year has flown by, and I know it's only just the beginning. Already I have to admit that I have toddlers, not babies. And while it is a lot of fun, it's a little sad, too.

Don't grow up too fast, Sam, Isaac and Alex. Mama would like to keep you little for a short while, OK?

No comments: