Friday, December 12, 2008

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

If I hadn't spent nearly three and a half hours sleeping in a chair in the wee hours of this morning, I would be creative and insert the actual Hallelujah Chorus or YouTube video of it being sung in this post.

Why am I celebrating sleeping in a chair from 1:30 a.m. until 4:45 a.m.? Because I got up to feed the boys at 1:30, their usual feeding time, and they didn't wake up until 4:45 a.m. That's a whole seven hours between feedings. SEVEN! [Feel free to sing the Hallelujah chorus here to compensate for my lack of creativity. Thanks.]

Yes, I should have gone back to bed. Yes, they won't do this consistently for a while. But, this is proof that they CAN do it and that's good enough for me right now.

So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bask in this glimmer of hope for a few seconds before I catch some ZZZs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should have taken my vacation THIS weekend!! :)