Friday, January 16, 2009

The Triplet Weight Loss Plan

Perhaps this will be the latest rage in diets. Gain 42 pounds, deliver 16 1/2 pounds of baby. Follow with three months of 24/7 activity feeding babies, nursing babies and walking around carrying babies that are getting heavier and heavier (35 pounds combined now). Add to that limited time to eat or cook anything to eat.

The plan requires enormous stamina, but the results are fantastic. My legs got a great workout carrying all that weight during pregnancy. My arms are getting a great workout now carrying these 10- and 12-pound "weights." And thanks to the many miles I'm putting on walking babies, I'm wearing a pant size that I haven't worn in 10 years. Now if all this extra skin will magically shrink back to my pre-triplet days, I'll be in the best shape of my life!

Heaven knows I'd better be in great shape to keep up with these boys...

No comments: