Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Glimpse of Trouble to Come

Today I was feeding the boys mashed bananas and cereal in their high chairs.

Daddy takes on the troops.

I got a glimpse of the future when Isaac looked at me and, with a mouth FULL of food, blew a raspberry, showering me in bananas. I am not kidding when I tell you that his brothers watched him do this and their faces LIT UP in delight before they joined in.

I am in so much trouble.

Jeff and I think that spoon-feeding multiples would make a great Wii game. More mouths could be added for each new level, with bonus points for neatness and degree of difficulty, such as feeding two babies while holding a third on your lap. Or for dodging banana showers.

1 comment:

Lani said...

I like the idea of the Wii game:) Give non-multiple moms a little glimpse into our world:)