Monday, March 8, 2010

We Need to See "the Man"

A couple of weeks ago Amelia was throwing a fit about something, and I sent her off to calm herself down. She went to the basement playroom where I could hear her fussing and whining for a while. Then pretty soon I heard her playing.

After about 10 minutes she came upstairs.

"Mom, we need to go see the man," Amelia announced.

"What man, honey?" I asked.

"The man at the pet store," she said.

Oh, of course. THAT man.

"Why is that, Amelia?"

"Because we need a dog."


I chuckled and told her that the first man she needed to see about a dog was Daddy.

When Daddy heard the story his response was, "Crap. We're going to have to get a dog aren't we?"

Does she have him wrapped around her little finger or what?

© Trippin' Mama 2010

2 comments:

Alysia said...

Ha ha!! Gotta love that Daddy/daughter bond. If you want a dog that is housebroken and good with kids let me know...I will give you mine:)

Unknown said...

I have been meaning to comment on this since you posted it. I love this photo! Can't wait to have Amelia play again with Tootsie:)