Monday, February 21, 2011

Rainy Days Were Made for PJs


Today was a cold, rainy day. Yuck. We've been able to get outside lately, so having to stay in again was doubly harsh.

We all coped in different ways.

I pulled a couple new things out of the craft/toy closet to keep the kids entertained.

The boys spent some extra time running around the house naked. I don't understand why that makes them so happy, but I'll take it. Unfortunately, today that meant taking a couple accidents on the floor, too. Perhaps I should forget potty training and just paper train them instead?

Amelia coped by spending the entire day in her pajamas. When I finally wrestled the boys into their clothes about 10 a.m. I told her it was time to get dressed. She asked to get dressed later. Fine with me. Those jammies looked darn comfortable.

In the end, we just never got around to getting her dressed today.

As I put her in clean pjs for bedtime I decided that she had the right idea. Next time I'm going to join her.


© Trippin' Mama 2011

No comments: