Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wordful Wednesday: "Dinking" Party


The other day I heard a lot of chatter and laughter coming down the hallway.

Since it wasn't coming from the hallway and the bedroom doors were all closed, I went to investigate.

Someone (I suspect Sam), had opened the door to the master bedroom.

I could hear water running in the bathroom, and I came around the corner to find this:


When I asked what they were doing, Sam said happily, "We're having a party!"

Then Alex grinned at me and said, "We're dinking!"

Ahem, he means "drinking," but none of the boys can pronounce that yet.

Sure enough, one had a little medicine cup, one had a real cup and one had the cap from a bottle of hairspray. They were filling them at the sink and "dinking."

Sam wrapped it all up neatly, "We're having a dinking party!"

Great. They're two and already having drinking parties.

This, my friends, is why they invented the phrase, "If you can't beat them, join them."

Play along with Wordful Wednesday at:



© Trippin' Mama 2011

5 comments:

Suzy said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Mary said...

LOL!! :>)

Kaia said...

Lol! That is such a cute picture though!

Claremont First Ward said...

I think this just might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Life must be so much fun with your triplets!

Dumb Mom said...

Dinking parties are SO much fun! Everyone knows that!