Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Halloween Surprise in Our Mailbox

The other day when I went to the mailbox I found a package from a friend. Inside was this cutie patootie set of Halloween bibs for the boys.


After many attempts I succeeded in getting a picture of the boys -- who are not used to wearing bibs -- in them.

Isaac, Alex and Sam show off their new bibs and their jack o' lantern grins.

Of course, most of the picture attempts looked like this:


And this:


Amelia got a cute "Big Sister" purse, too. In pink. Her favorite color. She put some of her favorite things inside and, unlike her brothers, didn't want to take it off all day.

Thanks Ruthie!

2 comments:

The Gausman Six said...

The bibs are awesome! My little ones are just starting solids & I would love to purchase a set. Do you know where your friend purchased them? I've recently found your blog through Multiples & More. The fact that you have made it through the first year gives me hope!

Shannon @ http://andthentherewere6ofus.blogspot.com/

Ruthie said...

Thanks for letting me know they arrived Christy. I know that the boys don't generally wear bibs, but I didn't know what I was going to do with the set of towels, since they obviously go together.
I'm glad that Amelia likes her bag.
Shannon, I think I bought the towels at Target last year, and added the ribbing with my serger.