Thursday, October 1, 2009

October? Already?

Today the calendar reads October. That means that in just one week, the boys will be one year old.

I can hardly believe it.

This has certainly been the longest, shortest year of my life.

There were weeks when time seemed to stand still as one day literally ran into the next in a round-the-clock marathon of feedings and diapers.


Sam, Isaac and Alex ~ home together at 6 days old ~ Oct. 14, 2008


And there have been times when I swear I've just blinked, and a month has flown by.

In one week we will have packed 1095 days of babyhood into this one year.

It has been exhilarating, exhausting, amazing. And even though I'm in complete denial that my babies are about to turn one year old, I wouldn't trade one second of this year for anything.

Mom & Dad with Alex, Isaac and Sam ~ Sept. 12, 2009


It has been the most amazing adventure of my life, and the ride has only just begun.

No comments: