Friday, February 26, 2010

Catholic Much?

I tweeted this the other day, but some of you probably missed it, and I wanted to capture it on the blog for posterity. This is my kids' baby book after all.

When Amelia was home sick earlier this week I emphasized how important it was that she keep her hands clean so her brothers wouldn't get sick, too. I guess she heard me loud and clear! 

When the boys went down for their nap Amelia asked if she could clean up and play with some of their toys.

Amelia: "Mom, I need to baptize my hands."

Me: "Baptize? You want to wash them?"

Amelia: "No. Baptize, Mom!"

Me: "Oh! You mean sanitize!"

Apparently she's been  listening very carefully when we tell her the story of her baptism and her brothers' baptisms!
© Trippin' Mama 2010

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Adorable! Mine are now saying "amen" it's too cute (they say it after everything).