Thursday, May 22, 2008

Amelia is 2 today!

Today we are celebrating Amelia's 2nd birthday. We sent treats to daycare, and we'll have a little sugar tonight for dessert, too. Next year her birthday won't be nearly so quiet!

Like all parents, I find it hard to believe that my baby is growing up so fast. Time sure flies when you're having fun, doesn't it? Amelia has been a real joy to have in our lives, and I know she will be a great big sister.

Last night we visited with a couple we met through the local triplets group. They have a two year old and 7-month-old triplets. It was a great visit, and far less chaotic than I had prepared myself for. Amelia wanted to hold all the babies and play with them. Hopefully she'll feel the same about her siblings!

Happy birthday, Amelia. Mom and Dad are so very glad you're here!

Christy


Check out my blog: http://www.trippin-lifewithtriplets.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy!

I am so happy that you have this blog. Reading it helps me feel closer to you and the babies.

I went baby shopping today and had a blast. And I hope that you laugh when I tell you that I nicknamed your babies...Butter, Milk, and Cream. (Please note that the names are gender-generic.) It was easier for me to keep track of what I was buying for who when I could call each one by a "name."

I hope that Amelia had a wonderful birthday. I thought about her several times on the 22nd. How was the ice cream?

This weekend we are still prepping for the big graduation party on the 7th. Every time I think I'm done, I spot just one more project. As I mentioned before, time flies with kids!

Hugs,

Val