Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The End of The Beginning

We successfully made it through the first hurdle, the first trimester, with three babies still going strong. I gained 3 pounds and did manage, with a little creativity, to get through the first 12 weeks without wearing maternity clothes. I admit that I was glad to just give up and put on those stretchy pants at the start of the second trimester.

At the end of the first trimester, all three babies measured big for their age, and all were the same size. Both of which are great signs that things are going well so far.

I was lucky to escape morning sickness again this pregnancy, even with three times the hormones floating around. Anyone who suffers that malady has my utmost sympathy!

Here's hoping that the second trimester goes as well as the first. Now we're shooting for the 28-week mark, minimum, before these babies make their appearance.

No comments: