Sunday, January 29, 2012

Slacker

I'd like to say I've truly been slacking off, but the reality is I've been using all my blogging time to read cookbooks, do some Internet research and shop so we can get a better handle on Sam's new diet.

Well, except for last night when we stayed out past midnight at our local triplets and more group holiday party. Believe me, a group of parents of multiples knows how to cut loose! We had a great time, although unfortunately, the boys gave the sitter a run for her money. Fortunately, the sitter was Sarah, and she can handle anything and loves the boys despite their stinker behavior last night!

I'll be back in the blogging saddle this week, with pictures of our adventures in noodle making, a great recipe for easy-to-make, kid-approved bars and who knows what else!

© Trippin' Mama 2012

No comments: