Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 In Review: Part One

I want to admit right up front that I'm writing this post sheerly for my own entertainment. It was fun to write last year, and even more fun to go back and read this year. So, here are my favorite posts and most memorable happenings in 2011. Join me for a trip down memory lane, won't you?

January:
Isaac shows off his daredevil moves.
The boys learned how to make their own breakfast.
The day I fired myself.
Amelia and I had a conversation about the birds and the bees.
Sam explains how he broke his leg.

February:
Isaac takes a serviceman to school.
Maybe their first year wasn't the hardest.
It's a "dinking party!"
The one about the child-endangering handbags.
Who is in charge here?

March:
The day I accidentally taught my boys the farmer's blow.
The kids gave up their pacifiers.
I had to get out the pooper scooper...for the boys.
Amelia had a hair-raising experience with a remote control car.
The poor man's jacuzzi video.
The kids' first pet: Elizabeth.
The (mis)adventures of Potty Boy, The Bandit and Mr. Footprint.

April:
The day the boys started a small fire in my kitchen.
Here's what bedtime stories look like in our house.
Things that are giving me gray hair.
The end of an era and the return of furniture!
Splishin' and splashin' in the spring puddles!

May:
Isaac turned into Great Aunt Edna.
We made the move to big boy beds. Oy!

June:
The boys had a funny bedtime conversation.
I "twapped" Isaac in the pack and play after he wouldn't stay in his bed.
Pooping (sadly, NOT in the potty) became a team sport.
Our Father Who AREN'T in Heaven.
The boys had a lot of fun with body art.
The boys found another use for my Tupperware.

Hope you enjoy this trip through the archives as much as I did! Part two coming soon!

© Trippin' Mama 2011

No comments: