Saturday, August 9, 2008

Home Alone

Well, it had to come to this eventually. Today, Amelia and Jeff went to the zoo without me. I wanted to go, of course. But, if I'm honest with myself I have to admit that I really can't do that anymore. Especially with the last growth spurt, I'm only good on my feet for a max of 10 minutes at a time.

Ah, well. Soon enough I'll be spending all my time on my feet chasing little people!

Still, it's tough to be left behind when they are off to have some fun.

While they are gone, I'm going to sort through a couple bins of baby clothes so we can get some things washed and put away in the nursery. The room doesn't look much like a nursery, yet, but it's getting there! Jeff is putting the closet organizer in this evening, and the last of the painting will (hopefully) get done tomorrow. Then we'll be ready to get all those little things organized.

Several people have asked me the theme of the trio's nursery. My response? "Finished!"

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Your new background is really cute!