Sunday, July 27, 2008

26 Weeks: Update and Photos

Here we are at 26 weeks, and still doing well. Hopefully the doctors will say the same after Wednesday's visit and ultrasound.

We're getting a lot of kicking action these days. It's like I swallowed an octopus! My belly button hurts -- I'm sure it's from the growing, but I have this image in my head of the babies playing tether ball with my belly button, though I know that's physiologically impossible. Here's the latest belly watch picture. Yes, I'm getting big now!



The major victory this week was a trip to the zoo on Saturday. I'm sure it will be my last for the summer. I walked even less than last time, and I still hurt on Sunday. I just can't recover like I used to. But, it was worth it to enjoy the dolphin show and the penguins with Amelia one more time.

Don't forget to play the name game and give us your suggestions for what to name the trio!

4 comments:

Emily & Ed Tice said...

The green shirt & shorts look vaguely familiar :o)

Ed & I had a hard enough time agreeing on Hannah's name and you want me to suggest 6 names!?! OK here goes
Girls
Julianne or Julia (Julie for short)
Carolyn
Madelyn
Boys
Kent
Kyle
Andrew

This took some thinking - too much pressure to come up with middle names - family names are good to use there.

Emily

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I've been searching names.

Boys:
Noah
Dylan
Simon
Joseph
Alexander
Lee
Jonas
James
David
Benjamin
Scott
Andrew
Brant
Anthony

Girls:
Ann
Ella
Sophia
Simone
May
Mercy
Lydian
Taryn
Lilly - heheheheh I just realized...
Leigh
Phoebe
Coley
Elizabeth
Abigail
Nicole


some? maybe? its hard to come up with names.... But I put a veto on brittany, or tiffany.

Anonymous said...

You know, I like the name Phoebe; it's quite hard to imagine names since we don't know the gender, heh... Joel is a nice name for a boy, maybe Joel Dean? Have to pick a first name and a middle name- that's a lot of names! Some history of names from further back, maybe for middle names- Neil, Irving, George, Reuben, Grant, Almeron, James, Carl, Clair, Stephen, Anton, Herman, John; Girls- Lois, Ruth, Martha, Edythe, Ann or Anna, Marie, Bernice, Florence.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am leaving two comments in a row! I just got done with three crocheted baby afghans- whew! If you are familiar with baby afghans, they include Cauliflower Baby (all white), Crayons (red, yellow, blue, etc- mostly yellow), and Watermelon (I substituted blue, yellow, and green for the watermelon colors- call me crazy, I just think there's probably a boy in the group!) I will also be sending three 'security blankets' of the very soft kind. These are alike on one side and different colors on the other, thanks to a creative friend of mine, Chris! I know Amelia got two of these; one to use, one to wash- sharing is good...!